Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Canada and the United States. We are a team of over 18,000 (FTE) with business units in:
- Construction & Equipment
- Consumer Products
- Hydro Energy
- Forestry & Forestry Products
- Retail & Distribution
- Shipbuilding & Industrial Fabrication\
- Transportation & Logistics
Since our inception over 135 years ago, our employees continue to build JDI into a diverse group of performance-driven enterprises. It is through our dedicated team using the best practices to make the best products that enable us to better serve our customers – at home and around the globe.
Our growth is driven by a set of consistent fundamental values through the years:
- Uncompromising quality in making our products and committed service to our valued customers
- An unwavering focus on continuous improvement and innovation in our diverse businesses
- And a responsibility to make a positive difference in our communities, where we are proud to live and work, as well as to the health of the land, air and water that sustains our world.
Organization vertical: Numerous – see above.
Products and/or services: Agriculture, Construction & Equipment, Consumer Products, Food, Forestry & Forestry Products, Retail & Distribution, Shipbuilding & Industrial Fabrication, Transportation & Logistics
300 Union St.
Saint John, NB
E2L 4M3 Canada